Monday, December 11, 2006

Welcome

Welcome to Eldersburg Today (from rural to suburbia):

In the footsteps of the established Blogger world of Howard County, I wanted to create a venue for citizens to discuss hot topics in the Eldersburg area.

Great Howard County/Columbia Blogs:

Howard County Maryland Blog

Tales of Two Cities

Columbia Compass

Hayduke

Hedgehog Report (Columbia)


HoCo Blog

Eldersburg is in the mist of a major development push, much like but to a lesser extent of the Columbia/Elliott city areas. This development is causing a rift between the pro-development and anti-development forces in the area. Rural vs suburban..

Can our schools support this development?

Is this development inevitable?

Is this development good for the area?

About me: Moved to the area with my family late last year.. still learning the lay of the land so to speak but generally impressed with the people I’ve met and the area. Eldersburg is a great area now and I’m sure will continue to be so far into the future. I am interested in promoting civil discussions and learning about other people’s points of views and hot topics.

I hope to make posts a few times a week and will be updating the look and fell of the site as we get going. Please forgive the crudeness of the site at the moment.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogger world, nice to see a Carroll County blog.