Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Lot’s of restaurants and nothing to eat…

Here in Eldersburg, we have a descent assortment of restaurants, though, very few chains. We do seem to have more than our quota of small Italian and Hibachi places, some are not too bad. The big news of the year seemed to be the addition of Panera.

Rumors are we will soon be getting a TGI Friday’s though I’ll believe it when I see it.

I personally would kill for an Olive Garden, a good Indian or Korean restaurant or a Vietnamese Pho place. If you haven’t tried, I highly recommend it. There is a pretty good Pho place in Elliott City in the same plaza as Babies R’ Us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very true - A Olive Garden would be nice.

Anonymous said...

Be careful of what you wish for ... things are getting too crowded as it is along Liberty Rd. Throw down a few more restaurants like that and maybe a few more retail strip plazas and we'll eventually have complete gridlock on the roads.

Eldersburg1976 said...

Yes, we do need better planning along the Liberty Road Corridor though I don't see the traffic has a major inconvenience yet. I've only been in the area a little over a year so really can't compare the present conditions to anything else.

FreeMarket said...

I agree, variety would be nice. As a Woodbine resident, I often find myself at a restaurant in Eldersburg. Happy new year!